The B2B meeting, SESC project invited teachers and students to join the smart energy community network by promoting the role and the impact of this target group on the education and training of the new generation with a new concept of energy use and management. Renewable energy was the focus of experts’ presentations as a new source with economic and social impact regarding the job market and opportunities. Promoting smart energy means a great contribution of teachers to the education of entrepreneurial skills and competencies by finding new profiles of professionals in the field. The synergies of the projects conduct to a better understanding of teacher role in the modernization of education in Albania by entrepreneurial training competencies.
- EU4Youth Days – 11-12 October 2022 At Erope House in TIRANA, Albania
- Entral – the project of entrepreneurship encouraging in Schools and Universities
- 6 – 7 September 2022, VLore Meeting in Albanian – Workshop on implementing pilot courses
- Training visit in TUD, Irland – 30 and 31 March 20022
- EntrAL working meeting January 27, 2022
- Dissemination of training results in Turku, Finland by ECUG – University of Gjirokaster
- First Day of the Program- Innovation Camp, Turku, Finland
- Innovation Camp, teacher training – November 9-11, 2021, Turku (Finland)
EntrAL project aims at increasing the entrepreneurial awareness in Albanian Education Institutions (HEIs and schools) to support graduates skills to match with the requirements of the working life and the modern society.