Work package 4 – results
Durres meeting has been implemented in 6 and 7 June 2023, Albania with the participation of all partners. During the meeting days, a report has been presented by the Albanian partners and the coordinator regarding the WP4. Some problems of methodology have been discussed following the pilot course evaluation by ASCAP agency presented by Dorina Rapti.
Implementation of pilot courses in 8 Albanian partner universities has been done in general. Apart UNIEL and UNIKO, all partners have implemented 4 training courses.
All universities are going to complete the pilot courses overcoming some problems regarding the national system for teacher qualification and issues related to the financial obligations to use this system. In the facebook page you can see photos of activities developed for the implementation.
Entrepreneurship Pilot modules to school teachers, university teachers, and university students (AL)
D.4.1. Pilot course to school teachers – two pilot courses developed for elementary and secondary teacher training. University Ismail Qemali developed and implemented these courses according to a strategy of implementation
- Presentation of the implementation strategy in Vlora meeting
- Finalizing the signature of MoU by Albanian partners
- The Academic Senate approved our request to start the accreditation process. Here you can see the document: 3.3 AEN agreement_20221006 (1)
- Designing the implementation strategy
- UV team developed the documentation folder for the first phase of the application.
- All the CVs of trainers from all Albanian partners have been collected and structured.
- ASCAP accepted the first application of two teacher training modules
- UV continued the development of the application by preparing the last annex according to the ASCAP guidelines
- At the end of October, UV was applied by mail.
- Promotional activities, meeting with the ZA office,
- delivery of newsletter three about the content of teacher training modules to teachers
- 6 December -decision of accreditation by ASCAP – 1 credit per each module
- 12 December – The UV team received the decision from the archive . The modules of teacher training prepared: D.3.1.Secondary education module_FINAL (1) and D.3.1. Primary Education EntrAL module_FINAL (1)
- Opening the dates of two courses
- the launch of the call for Teacher registration in the courses
- Preparation, of course, materials in Albanian languages
- Preparation of course agenda
- Preparation of slides in the Albanian language
D.4.2. Pilot courses to university teachers – 12-13 December 2022, at Gjirokastra University, Albania D.3.1. University Teachers module_FINAL (1)
- 12-13 December 2022 TOWARD AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET PILOTING THE ACADEMIC STAFF TRAINING MODULE
at ECUG, GJIROKASTER ALBANIA
- 32 academic staff of teaching programs followed the course sessions
- D.4.3. Pilot course to students – 13 -15 December 2022, at UAMD, Albania
- Course title: Innovation Camp D.3.1.University Students module_FINAL (1)
- 30 participated in the sessions of the course
Workpackage 3 – results
Deliverable 3. 1: Designing the entrepreneurship courses – Albanian partners have developed four training modules
- Two modules for pre-university teachers – Entrepreneurship in Primary Education and Entrepreneurship in Secondary Education – UV
- Module for university students training on Entrepreneurial skills education – UAMD
- Module for university teachers training on Entrepreneurial skills education – ECUG
The work started in April by responsible Albanian partners, and the modules have been presented as drafts in Leon Meeting, Spain. After the review and evaluation with suggestions by European ULE experts, The modules were presented and approved at Vlore Meeting on 6 September 2022. The modules are ready to be used for the pilot course implementation. An accreditation process by ASCAP is needed before the teacher pilot courses implementation. The UV team has started the work on the application documents for the first phase of the accreditation process.
Deliverable 3.2: Integration of the entrepreneurship courses to the existing Centres in Albanian universities –
- UST D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
- UNISHK _D.3.2. Integration of the entrepreneurship courses to the existing TEAVET and U3M-AL Centres
- UV_D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
- UCPV_D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
- UGJ _D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
- UNIKO- D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
- UNIEL_D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
- UAMD_D.3.2. Integration of entrepreneurship in LLL Centres
The purchase of equipment was finalized successfully at the end of April 2022 with the delivery of equipment in each Albanian center of teacher training to support the implementation of pilot courses. Ten laptops, server, video camera, audio devices, and flipcharts, have been installed to support project activities of development and implementation
Deliverable 3. 3 Creation of the Albanian Entrepreneurial Network – the Albanian entrepreneur Network foundation started in Leon, Spain during the project meeting there, based in the previous experience of TLLLC network in TEAVET project. For this purpose, an agreement of Albanian partners has been designed and signed in 9 original copies by all partners. The University of Korce will be responsible for the coordination of AEN and the University of Elbasan for the university trainers network. 3.3 AEN agreement_20221006 (1)
Workpackage 2 – results
Deliverable 2. 1: 2.1/2 Innovation Camp – Turku, Finland – 46 University teachers trained
Deliverable 2. 1: 2.3/4 Training workshop in Dublin – 45 University teachers trained
Workpackage 1 – results
Deliverable 1.1 – Need analysis on entrepreneurial activities for teachers and students
Deliverable 1.2 – Towards an entrepreneurial mind-set – seminar in Shkodra, Albania
Presentations of study and analysis of needs by 8 Albanian Universities
Presentation of the analysis the needs for entrepreneurial education for lifelong learning teacher training and the possible policies by the Ministry of Education, Sports and Youth.
Presentation by The European Partners of the good case practices that could be relevant to the Albanian context
Deliverable 1.3 – Need Analysis on Entrepreneurial Activities for Teachers and Students
download the report HERE….